Well known FMCG Company has a vacancy for a Business Systems Manager who will be responsible for managing the organisations business software systems and business intelligence needs. The incumbent will report into the Financial Director and provide support to Divisional Directors.
- Admin/ Maintenance of listed software and other custom applications and programs.
- Business process analysis – match to system process to ensure optimal use of resources.
- Project management for software implementation/maintenance.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures on applications.
- Train users in the use and maintenance of their new or improves programs and applications.
- Prepare reports on the program and create any needed instruction manuals or help screens.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyse variances, initiate corrective action.
- Sign of invoices and verify work completed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and continuously studying to better understanding and learning of new technologies to implement improved applications and analysis of those applications and data.
- Adapt of de-bug existing programs.
- Gate keeper for master data updates.
- User maintenance request to ensure there are no SOD conflicts (Syspro).
- Month end, year end and balancing processes when required.
- Troubleshoot, reports and user support for all listed software and other custom applications and programs.
- Matric plus appropriate level qualification.
- SQL Server admin.
- SQL Queries
- SQL analysis server
- SQL reporting services (Automated reports)
- Visual Studio (SQL cubes and integration processes)
- SQL Integration services
- Syspro ERP (Support, Report, Troubleshooting)
- Syspro technical knowledge.
- Syspro Admin
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.