Preparing your CV
Making a good first impression with a future employer starts with your CV. It is the only way you can communicate to a prospective employer that he or she needs to take your application seriously.
Take your time when compiling your CV. Keep it concise, and don’t enhance the facts or overinflate your achievements. Being dishonest will not make a good impression.
Be sure to include the following information in your CV:
Your gross salary expectation
Your notice period or availability
- Full name
- Marital Status
- Ethnic Group
- Driver’s license
- Type of transport
- Last school attended
- Qualifications attained
- Courses attended
- Please indicate the institution names and completion dates
- All employment details and employer’s details
- All duties and responsibilities
- Employment dates
- Reasons for leaving
- Indicate references of previous employers and a reference person, their position and contact details.
- A reference person needs to be in a management position, or someone who you directly reported to.
Are you looking to hire professional employees who add value to your company? Create a successful recruiting partnership with Fenris Personnel here.
Are you working in your dream career? Do you want to work in an organisation that values your contribution?
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Call Fenris Personnel…
Tel: 0861 FENRIS (336747)
International: ++27 11 791 6448
Fax: +27 11 791 6413 / send us your CV